Integrate Address Lookup to your Wordpress Gravity forms to capture and verify accurate mailing addresses, save time filling in data with address autocomplete and correct errors in real time.
Address Lookup is our address verification API solution for verifying addresses on a form at point of entry. When a user enters an address into an address form field, they will be presented with valid address suggestions in seconds. Once an address is selected, the form will be autofilled with accurate details.
- Rapid Address Entry. Receive address suggestions as you type with a response time of less than 100ms.
- Fuzzy Search. Reduce keystrokes by compensating for spelling mistakes.
- Word Abbreviations. Accepts abbreviations such as av(avenue), hwy (highway), st (street), wy (way).
- Transposed Letters. Handle accidental switching of letters for instance Nwe York (New York).
- Inclusive. WAI-ARIA compliant and works on screen readers for maximum accessibility.
- Customisable. Extensively customisable behaviour and styling.
Why We Love Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms is a premium WordPress plugin that allows you to create custom web forms to capture leads, collect payments, automate your workflows, and build your business online.
Some benefits to verifying addresses on your Gravity Forms:
- Offer friction free address forms for lead generation, user registrations, contact forms, surveys and more.
- Collect accurate and clean address data on your CRM or internal system
- Capture more authentic leads
- Personalise communications using customer address data
- Gain a single customer view and analyse demographics
This integration works by hooking into Gravity Form's custom HTML fields. Below are the instructions to add Address Lookup.
Get Started With Your Gravity Forms Integration
- Sign up to AddressZen here for FREE. You will receive an API Key and free credits.
- Head over to the Gravity Forms Address Lookup API Documentation to start your integration
- Go live and purchase credits once you’re happy with the solution.
Contact us if you have any questions or require technical support.