Integrate address verification to your Unbounce landing page forms, so you can capture accurate address details in real time.
Our Address Lookup API verifies addresses on a form at point of entry. When a user enters an address into an address form field, they will be presented with valid address suggestions in seconds. Once an address is selected, the form will be autofilled with accurate details.
- Rapid Address Entry. Receive address suggestions as you type with a response time of less than 100ms.
- Fast and Easy Setup: Add Address Lookup to any form with our ready made library and a few lines of code.
- Fuzzy Search. Fuzzy address search corrects and resolves incomplete or incorrect addresses entered by users.
- Word Abbreviations. Accepts abbreviations such as av(avenue), hwy (highway), st (street), wy (way).
- Transposed Letters. Handle accidental switching of letters for instance Nwe York (New York)
- Screen Reader Compatibility: Our Address Lookup browser tool is WAI-ARIA compliant screen reader address verification so people with visual disabilities can also find addresses.
- Customisable. Extensively customisable behaviour and styling.
Unbounce: Smart marketing tools to grow your business
Unbounce is a landing page builder which facilitates a simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without any coding. You can pick from numerous responsive templates to design your pages, along with pop-up windows to grow yours customer base and sales.
We provide an integration to add address finder functionality to your form. This integration works by inserting scripts and stylesheets into the Unbounce Builder page.
Get Started With Your Unbounce Integration
- Sign up to AddressZen here for FREE. You will receive an API Key and free credits.
- Head over to the Unbounce Address Lookup API Documentation and follow the instructions to start your integration.
- Go live and purchase credits once you’re happy with the solution.
Contact us if you have any questions or require technical support.